- (1) Ezrun MAX10 ESC
- (3) 14 AWG, 200C Black wires for a brushless motor
- (1) Double side tape
- (2) Heat shrink tube
- User's manual
- A HOBBYWING decal
- ESC is compatible with both sensorless and sensored brushless motors (only in sensorless mode).
- Fully waterproof design for all conditions.
- Super internal switch-mode BEC with switchable voltage of 6V/7.4V for usage with high torque and high voltage servos.
- Motor Thermal Protection: It will be available after you plug the temperature monitoring cable on the ESC into the temperature monitoring port (marked with “TEMP”) at the bottom of the matching HOBBYWING motor.
- Highly reliable electronic switch design prevent mechanical switch failure due to dirt, water, dust and etc.
- Proportional brake with 9 levels of maximum brake force and drag brake force.
- 5 levels of acceleration/punch from soft to aggressive for different vehicles, tires and tracks.
- Capacitor Protection:Innovative Capacitor Protection effectively protects capacitors from exploding and causing irreversible damage to the ESC from overloading. • Multiple protections: motor lock-up protection, low-voltage cutoff protection, thermal protection, overload protection, and fail safe (throttle signal loss protection).
- Single-button ESC programming and factory reset.
- Advanced programming via portable LED program card, multifunction LCD program box or WiFi module.
- Firmware upgrade via HOBBYWING multifunction LCD program box or WiFi module (item sold separately).
Give Us A Call